Sonntag, 10. September 2017

► I found peace in your violence Can't tell me there's no point in trying I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long











Body

Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape : Selfmade [ Not For Sale ]
Head : CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10
Skin : ###  [PUMEC]  -  RARE #1  -  January @ The Chapter Four ❥
Eyes : -SU!- Xenira Eyes WINTER
Lipstick : [Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Pure Matte (Bolds)  ❥
Teeth : CATWA TEETH Catya [Add-On]
Hair : taketomi - Yue - Platinums

Clothing


Top : #EMPIRE - Pop - Kylie Top @ The Arcade ❥
Pantie : #EMPIRE - Pop - Kylie Panties @ The Arcade ❥



Accessoires 

FaceNess : ~Inkhole. MoonHarness ( Gold Set ) ❥
^^Swallow^^ Diamond Septumring Black ❥


Pose

Pose : PM . Classy Chair @ The Chapter Four ❥



Scence


Bed : +Half-Deer+ Dreamrose Princess Bed - Blush Pink (PG)
Balloons : +Half-Deer+ Heart Fairylight Balloons - Light - Group

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen