Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016

► Heart stops, I can't breathe, what you just said to me









Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Hands and Feets : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat & Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet

Skin : **[PUMEC]  - .:AMANDA:. - SKIN - Summer *

Eyes : [whatever] Eyes - #13 

Hair: +Spellbound+ Kitten // Chapter I : Earth @ ROMP

Bodysuit : .::Supernatural::.Alana Black @ Anybody 

Tattoo : Suicide Gurls - Uther Unisex Tattoo VIP January GG (2016) 

Piercings : ^^Swallow^^  Tribal Face Piercing Black @ OMG Event dates: Jan 10th-24th 2016 

Nails and rings : . PUKI . My Long Point Nails . Flat .

I'm sorry I ran
With scissors in hand
I'm so young
That was straight dumb of me

Head out of the sand
Now I understand
And I'm numb
I was undone with you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen